Sunday, July 13, 2008

Problems and Fun

Lots of computer problems this week. And lots of fun to balance it out.
I will start with the problems. I installed a new capture card on one of my computers to drive the front door camera. It worked great, for 30 minutes. Then the computer locked up, over and over again. Sometimes with blue screens, then just freezing. After talking to Travis, I tried moving the card to a different slot on the motherboard. Same thing. I have removed the card and no longer have problems. Is it the card? My power supply not big enough? Memory to small?(Computer, I know my memory is to small). Not sure what to do at this time. I guess try to find a card made by someone else and give that a try.
Now as far as the fun. We have been playin' with our new bikes for a week now. And besides the pain from the seats, we are very happy. I have put a new seat on the wife's today. It is the third seat, and hope this one works better.Tryin' to dial in all the things on a bike to make it perfect. We really do enjoy the rides together and soon I guess the whole family will be able to hit the road.
Had a beer club meeting Saturday night. It was a blast. Shrimp broil with all the fixin's. Lots of great beers on hand. I introduced a new guy to the club, and I believe he had a great time also. Hope he joins and starts brewin' again soon. I took my mead and everyone loved it. I guess I will stick it in the M.B.O. competition this month. I got home from this meeting around 11:30, and spent some quality time with the wife till 2AM........We have been having a lot of fun this past week...A LOT of fun.....wink,wink.....

1 comment:

ALDOFRANCE said...

Hi Brian, i hope you're not angry about me because of my last webmail. ALAIN FROM FRANCE