Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nothing too much to update.

But, My head doesn't hurt much any more.
I have picked up the lumber and plexy glass to build something for my street cam to go in to. You know the one, it says street, but it is in my living room.... I hope to have it out front by the end of the week. Also put the porch cam up for good. I will figure out later how to install a camera back in the living room. Wife doesn't seem to mind it as much as she did in the beginning.
I still have plans for a kitchen and dinning room camera, but I figure those cameras will not be up and running all the time. Don't believe she wants to be seen that much. But still, it will be a while. Don't have the cash for a new computer and cameras.
Going to brew up a batch of Mead today. Lots of fruit will go into this one..... Just hope I can let it age as long as it needs to.

No comments: