Monday, July 28, 2008

Big weekend

Wow, I am done. Saturday was the Mountain Brewer Open. I believe this is the 11Th year that the local home brew club has had this event. I started the day at 7:30 a.m. delivering over 100 beers to the event. The beers were judged during the day, with a nice lunch and dinner at the end. We had a good band to close the night out. I only stuck around for 14 hours. Then I walked away without sayin' good bye. I always seems to do that. When I believe it is time to go, I GO. I know it is rude. I know I should have stuck around to help clean. I was just wiped at this point.I do need to work on the walking away thing. I have always just left with out so much as a good bye. Party, event,family events, doesn't seem to matter. I just go.... Ass hole huh?
Then Sunday, I had a small party for my staff. Not sure it went well, but it was free food and drinks...Does the staff come because they feel they need to? Did anyone have fun??? Who knows. I do know lots of Whisky and Vodka was gone the next day. I also cooked about 5 pounds of hamburger, and had Brats go missing, so someone was eating.
My head still hurts.
I have 5 beers that need to be brewed. I will be running all four taps dry soon, and I need to get these beers made soon!
MY HEAD STILL HURTS...........
The next beer club meeting is this Saturday. And my head still hurts......
I will be going just for a sip of some fireball Mead...

1 comment:

ALDOFRANCE said...

You're really a special guy Mister "B" !!!. What kind of business do you own??? Always the same : Alan from France.