Friday, July 11, 2008

Mead

I finally kegged my 1 year old mead. It has been under c02 for two days now and coming along very nice. It is a little strong in the ALC. %, but I believe it will blend well with the honey over time. That is if I can leave it alone. I thought about getting a lock for that tap, and giving my wife the key. If I had more room for a fridge I would bottle this batch up and keep it cold away from my other kegs. This keg will take up room in my chest freezer untill I do something with it or drink it. I hate to put a years work into something like this mead and drink it too fast. But god, I do like the Mead. I might put this mead into competition soon.

Going to add a capture card to my livingroom computer today. I hope to have two cameras installed out front in the next week or so. I have been movin' forward with the site more this month then I have in the last two years. Need to keep it going.
Also ordered one USB capture device from E-bay today. I will use it to make the back door link work. I wanted to order more then one, but money is always an issue, and I want to make sure this thing works.
I still plan for a third computer, and a few (3 or 4) more cameras this year, or next. But at this pace I might need to put a donate button on my page! And I don't believe the 5 or 10 people that come here would donate. Nothing really to see here. But it is fun to do.....

No comments: