Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pain

The wife an I have decided to pick up some mountain bikes. Not to save gas money like so many are doing, but just as a way to do things together as a family. Do to baby sitter issues, we can't ride them to work much, but it would be nice to save that gas. Anyway, I picked mine uo Tuesday. I rode it for about 30 or 40 minutes and put it up for the night. The wife also took it for a spin. Now, I am a big guy. 6'2, 245lbs. Some might say fat, I prefer plump. The problem with this bike seems to be the thing they call a seat. Now, when I rode the bike, I thought it wasn't the most comfort in the world, but hey, I can live with it.And then I woke up the next morning...I think I now know what it is like to be in prison. I had a hard time walking the the bathroom. Wife is also hurtin' a bit from the short ride. I just hope it gets better. Or my ass gets harder. Either will do. Picked up the wifes bike today. And I have a one wheel bike coming for the boy. It will attach to the back of my bike to make the ride even more interesting.
Made a few more changes to the website. I am still tryin'! Looking for a USB capture device to get two more cams up soon. And still need to build something for the Street PTZ. So when you click street, you see the street. And not my livingroom!

No comments: