Monday, December 1, 2008

Camera move

I have moved the Back Yard camera indoors. the cold was just to much for it. I think. Not sure if it is the power supply or the camera. The video did not get better after the move.So I went and changed the camera. The PTZ1 that I used instead has better video, but it is loud when it moves.
I have a number of these cameras, and each one has one little problem or the other. It is getting far too hard to find these Picturetel cameras. You might find one on E-bay once and a while, but those days are gone.I also have some Ptz2's. These cameras are even better, but they have tiny little belts that stretch out, once that happens the movement is shot. Everyone I have is in need of new belts.
Need a flat panel computer monitor, and a few more video input devices, and I will have a few more cameras up and running.
Also working on a Mash Tun. The cart,cooler, and pumps are done. I have a manifold and sparge arm built, just need to finish them up.Drill some holes, cut some slots, etc.
The fittings, new burners,grain crusher, hoses, etc. Will cost a bit, so I am on hold the finished project. Same with the computer.
But, I gotta say. Besides money problems. Problems at work. Employee problems, etc. I have been feeling good. Fat as ever, but feeling good.
Now, just to get past Christmas, take care of the problem issues at work, and figure out how to make more money.
Till next time.

No comments: