Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sick

I wont go into details. I wont tell you how much time I have spent(sitting) in the little room in the house with a trash can in my hands as fluid leaves my body two different ways at the same time.
Oppps, sorry. But I will tell you, it is bad. Real bad. And as a big drinker, I have had my days of tossing my cookies. But never with this much force. For two days I have sipped on water, only to loss it later. I did manage to eat two crackers on Tuesday, but nothing else. I am sure I picked this up from my boy. When you send them off to pre-school they are going into a germ factory. He has also been expelling fluids with lots of force.
You know it is bad if I haven't had a beer for close to three days now!
Well, the cameras are still up. I need to reset some of them every day. And once in a while one of my computers will crash taking 3 cameras with it. But, I am still working on the site. Hope that by the 1st of the new year I will have the kitchen and dinning room cameras up. I will not leave these cameras on at all times, the wife doesn't like the ones I have, let alone add more.
Speaking of the site. I have my first donation! After many months, someone decided to send me some money! It was a little bit of a joke when I added the Donate button, and didn't believe anyone would ever click it. So I guess it is ok that the button was somewhat of a joke that the person who donated sent me $0.05 US

No comments: