Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas???

Time is going to fast for me. Not sure how many more ticks I have left on my clock, and it keeps going past me. I still need to get the lights and decorations up! Thursday is our day off, and the day we try to get those little things done. So I was going to get the outside lights and stuff up, but the day has already been planned out. Hope to have something up in time to take it down....
Today was a bad day at work. As most are now, but this day ended very bad. I will post more on that later. Not in the talking mood about sad things tonight.
Looking at taking the guest book off. Just taking up space, and only a few have signed it. But people can't get to this blog most of the time either.
For Christmas I would like 365 bottles of Rogue XS IIPA. If you gotta ask, well you don't know beer. But let me tell you, it is by far the best India Pale Ale I have ever had. So if you have $5,475 dollars or so, and you can even find this beer, feel free to send it my way!!!!! hehe

No comments: