Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgivin'.......

Almost time to cook. Well, not really. I deep fry. Once you drop a bird in 4 gallons of oil, you will never go back to the oven. This year I will be cookin' up a 14Lb. bird and a 6Lb. breast.
That is the other problem with deep fried turkey. Don't seem to have the left over meat like we did in the days of oven cooking. So I am going to toss the extra breast in while the bird is resting.
And oil doesn't take as long as oven cooking. The bird will be done in less then an hour. Will also free up my oven for other things.
Will start the bird around 4pm. YUMMMMMMMM.

Still problems with my two outdoor IR cams. They freeze up once or twice a day now. Is it because they are getting too cold? I don't know. The PTZ has video problems in the cold also. I will bring the camera in for the winter in a few days. Nothing much to see out back now any way.

Also problems with people getting on my blog here. For whatever reason when you click the link to this blog, it adds a 20%, or %20, or on foxfire, it adds something. Then you get the blog can't be found. If you remove the extra crap at the end it will take you here. Not that you will know this if you can't get here in the first place.
Not like this is the place to be, but it is a fun little hobby.

No comments: