Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sad, little happy, but sad.

I broke into my second bottle of Rogue Imperial India Pale Ale. I only had two bottles, and I took one bottle to a meeting and was nice enough to share. Had I knew how good this beer was, I would have drank it in the basement.With no one to watch, and without pants. Don't get me wrong, I like to share. But at this time my cash runs low. And this beer is GOOD. $16.00 good? I don't know. If I was rich, it would be GOOD everyday. I haven't been brewin' beer, so my taps run low. I spent too much time on Mead. But in a year or so, I will have a good bit on hand to drink. On the plus side I hope to be jumping into all-grain in the next month or three. I hope my beers go to the next level.

On the website side, I have a third desk top computer up and running. The keyboard and mouse needs to be replaced. The monitor is old and a little big, but it works for now. And after running some major software on this computer (Thanks Travis), I only found about 1700 problems.The computer is still over loaded with programs and software that isn't needed. I wish I could take it back to a copy of XP and nothing else but I have no idea how to do that. So, I am running it as is. I added a few programs, but haven't add webcamXP yet.
I hope to have two webcams up soon.(soon as I pick up two of the cheap ones). One for the dining room, and one for the kitchen.Later when I find some video cards, I will add a few more cameras. But so far it is just running Seti at home, and what ever else is in the background that I haven't gotten rid of yet. I don't have a restore disk, and I am not smart enough to restore the computer without one. But like I said, it is running. I am going to fix up a slide show of family photo's in the next week or so, set up a link to the desk top, and let her run. Hell, only 4 people come here anyway, and they don't look around too much. But I will just pretend this computer is a big picture frame.
Sorry, I will read this later. But for now I will just post it. I am sure it is a messed up as all my other post, but I really don't care.I just post because I can.What hte hell is grammer??!!!!!
And yes, I love the ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
See ya...
B

No comments: