Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Site problems

I can't get on my site today. I could from work, and when I got home. But it is now off.
I am not sure what is going on just yet. I thought it was a server issue, and the server monkey just needed a Nanner, but now I am not sure. The server is not here at my house, it is at a friends. The only reason I am confused is because I see that a few people are watching my cams...?. I have three people on the back computer and two on the front computer. If it is a server isssue, why are these people able to get on? I thought it was my laptop so I tried other computers, IE, Foxfire, and now I am lost. Anyway, I am sure this isn't a big deal. Just goes to show you how little I know about web shit.
Camera's are up and down. Server problems once and a while. Power supply issues. And a geek wanna be who can't figure it out......

No comments: