Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Want to be a business owner?

I don't. I thought it would be fun. It isn't.................................
Besides the mountain of debt. Besides the fact that employees don't want to work anymore. Besides the fact that people come in and want you to do everything for free. And besides the fact that no matter what you try to do, NO ONE is happy. What do you do when you have $30,000.00 worth of bills on your desk for THIS month alone, not counting payroll, and loans, and you don't have half of that in the bank? You have employees that don't understand why they are not driving a BMW? When your wife is driving a 1998 Dodge neon.....
We should never have came back to West Virginia....This State doesn't care about small business.They only care about taxes. The people of this state don't care to hold down a job for more then a year.Hell, you can always quit and go to Wal Mart, or McDonalds for a few months. Or find a way to get on some government assistants.
I am happy to have a place to vent, bitch, let it all out and not worry about anyone reading it.
So enough of that. I have started work on the right hand side of the deck. Just a small triangle to build in. Well, it is a bit bigger then the left side. And a fence is in the way, but I plan to have it done before the weekend. I set some 4x4 post in the ground yesterday, and hope to get some lumber in today and Thursday. I have been told we are having a cookout this Saturday. About twenty people or so. It is the wife's side of the family. I have met most of them, and I never care to cookout and drink with people, so it should be fun. I will post pictures, or just drop in and watch. The cameras will be up.
See ya,
B

No comments: