Friday, August 15, 2008

Deck is done.

The deck is now done. I finished it last night, and even did some clean-up. So hard to be lazy when things need to be done. I ran power out to the deck, but only installed one outlet so far. I still need to sink a post in the ground for the power to the pool. Also have an eight foot ground rod to install.Seems a little over kill for one pump, but better safe then sorry I guess.
Hope to be finished up before this weekend.
Been tryin' to find a beer. Well, more then one, but one I really want to get my hands on. It is called Vertical Epic 08-08-08. They come out with this beer every year. 07-07-07, 06-06-06, etc. They tell you to save a bottle of every year made, then sit down and compare. I have tried one, and it was great, but I can't see sitting down with ALL of them. It is just hard to find any good beers down in this area. That why we brew our own I guess.

No comments: