Monday, August 4, 2008

Die

To the wonderfullllll people who sit around and write Trojans, virus programs, worms, etc. DIE>>>>>>>>>>>
Yet again if it wasn't without help from Travis at travcam.com , I would be without my laptop.
Nice little bug called AntivirusXP 2008. That and a few other little things on this computer (MIMAS) shut me down purty good. But, I have learned my lesson. No more bare back on the Internet. Now, I need to start with backing up all my machines. All named after Planets, or moons. The laptops being the moons. Get it? Care at all? NA, me either.
Just a quick post. Just like the site, nothing to see here.

Went for a quick bike ride with the wife last night. I believe she is tryin' to kill me. Went up some big hills, came down bigger hills, and took a bug to the eye. It was getting dark, going around 15 miles per hour in the park, and something was coming at me at ?? inches per hour. Hit me smack in the right eye. It hurt a bit... Sure the bug wasn't happy about it either.

1 comment:

Travis said...

As always, you're welcome....:)