Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Home today..

Nothing much going on today. I have been working on the deck around the pool this week. I have one side finished and plan to start the other side today. Just small wedges of deck that need to be built out to the pool. Also working on a box to wire power out to the pool. It has been on an extension cord for a year, and they say that isn't a good thing to do. I also need to add the ground rod to the pump motor. All these things should have been done last year. But hey, better late then never...
Will be digging holes and setting 4x4's today. Might even get a little lumber up. Who knows.
Sticking with home brewed beer today I believe. The Chili beer, and a Victory beer called Hop Wallop, just hasn't been doing it for me. I do have some special 22 oz. bottles of beer on hand, but I will save them for a later date. Besides, the bitter I made on May 3rd. is finally coming around. It just isn't bitter enough. But I don't believe I have found anything bitter ENOUGH.
I signed up for Face book. Just wanted to see what it is about. It has made me a little sad to tell the truth. I knew I didn't have many friends, OK, almost NO friends, but when you are forced to look for friends to add to face book, or sit around and see if someone finds you, It drives a point home. I have always been a bit forgetful, busy, and don't go anywhere except home and work. I guess my personality isn't the best either. Either way, why cry about it. I believe I do have one friend, and he is the best they come. So, I wont bitch. Lets just see how long it takes to piss him off..........
Going to start taking tools out back, till later.
B

No comments: