Saturday, August 9, 2008

Beer review

Since I like beer, and I need to update this blog once in a while, I am going to do a beer review once and a while. No one reads this anyway so I will do what I want.....waaahaahhaaahhaaa...
Anyway, the beer of the day is....Cave Creek, Chili Beer.It is Brewed and bottled by,Black Mountain brewing company-Tecate,Baja California, MX for Black Mountain Brewing Company-Cave Creek, AZ
The bottle is clear glass,12oz. with a rather plain label.A green Chili pepper wrapped in red color, on a gold background. The label says this is a Premium Lager Beer with Chili pepper added. Also, as stated above, a product of Mexico. Now, as far as the pepper, yep, it is in the bottle. Looks to be a green chili pepper about 2.5 to 3 inches long. Opened the bottle and get slapped across the face with pure chili smell.I guess that is why I picked up this six pack. I love beer, and I love HOT. Well, with the first taste to the last, it is HOT...Is it a premium lager? Who the hell knows. The heat blocks out any flavor of beer. IF this was a big IPA, it still would be hard to taste the beer. I believe this six pack will last for a time. I was working outside digging holes to finish the deck around the pool while tryin' this beer. It did nothing to cool me off, or even touch my thirst.
But, like I said, I like heat so I will drink this beer. Just not all at once. The website for this beer is on the bottle. I haven't looked yet, but it is.... chilibeer.com

No comments: