Saturday, August 15, 2009

time flies on your day off.

Here it is almost noon. Just gave the kids breakfast and working in the kitchen.
Going to do some quick clean up and head to Sam's club to find something tonight for a cook out with neighbors a few doors down.
Wish it was going to be here. I really don't like to watch other men grill. Just like I can't stand to have someone else drive. I cook out two to four times a week and can't stand the thought of not being in control of the grill!!!!! LOL, silly I know, but true.
I guess I will make up for it Sunday and do some hamburgers and Metts on my own grill. I don't want to make it sad....
Things have been going very well around here. And the kids will be in school in about two more weeks. So it will be even better! LOL

Wife and I will have every Thursday alone for about 6 hours! We plan to do a lot of hiking. Carter caves in KY has some great trails. Lttle bit of a drive, but will be fun. Some trails around here also, but nothing nice and long. Movies, nice lunches, who knows. But I am really looking forward to Thursdays again...

Not been the best year for the pool. Seems like it has rained most of the summer. And I do like the water around 90. Hasn't been above 84 or so at all. Next year I am going to look into a heat pump. I would rather go with solar, but not sure where I would put a 4 foot by 24 foot panel. And I bet I would need two... I will not climb up to the third story of my house.... My knees wouldn't allow that, but it would be the best solution.
We shall see.
Till later. Bks

1 comment:

wizibuff said...

Yeah!!!! You're back!!