Monday, August 17, 2009

I am the GRILL MASTER!!!!

LOL
Ok, the people that come here know I like to cook out. I fire up the grill this time of the year 3 times or more a week. Nothing makes me happier then when the grill is hot, I have a spatula in one hand, and a beer in the other. I love working in the kitchen also. But the kids(know this) so they have started coming in while I am tryin' to cook. It is not so fun doing something you love and the noise starts. And it is like the people in this world who hates cats. The cats seem to know this, so they come to them. Wont leave them alone. Now, I love cats. Love them far more then dogs. I just can't say that out loud since I own a CAT AND DOG Hospital. I can't say out loud that cats rule and dogs SUCK...... LOL.
Now one of my heroes on the net, we will call him ERNIE, loves dogs and hates cats. I even know it is not cool that a man to love cats, but I do. You put down food, the wife cleans the litter box. (old agreement when she was pregnant), and they come to you when they want love. I wont say what MY dogs do to make me ,,,um, not like dogs so much, but just wanted to give you a little back story.....Anyway, the kids seem to know when I am getting into my happy place. So they,, um,,attack. If they wanted to learn that would be different, but they just want to make noise and get in my way. Don't touch the stove. Stay away from that!!! You know......
It is funny. I got into my local Beer brewing club to learn how to make better beer. The club gets together once a month to try beer, and cook food. Lots of these meetings are beer food matches. I have "WON" many if not most of these events because of my foods. I make great beer. But I can cook far better I guess. I just need to work harder on the beer I guess.
Sorry, I have lost my train(hehe) of thought. I guess I will blame that on my lack of beer on tap, and the amount of Mead that I have put down my gullet. I might not make the best beer. I might not make the best Mead, but let me tell ya. The Mead is strong..... And I have 35 gallons in the basement. Some of it is 3 years old or better.
Again, sorry, what was I talking about?
Oh, I like to grill....
Till later,
Brian


Still not sure what I was writing this about.... But HEY, I did post today!

1 comment:

Bks said...

I went back and read my post. Try not to read what I have already wrote, but this time I did. I want to add that I don't hate my kids! LOL I just just ran into the cat comments and it looks like I was sayin' something wrong. But I figure the people that read this know I don't say what I want too most of the time. I just have a habit of ramblin'.
Anyway, love my kidss,love my wife, not crazy about life, but it is what it is! Later! Bks