Friday, August 28, 2009

School is back in !!!!!!!!

Kids are now back to school. I was looking forward to it SO much. I forgot one little thing. It isn't a big thing to most. But it is to me. I need to wake up earlier now. Again, I am sure that most do this already but I SLEEP in the wee early hours of the morning. I might go to bed at 11 or even 3 AM but I don't SLEEP SLEEP until 4 or 5AM. Wife, she SLEEPS the second she hits the pillow. But she stirs around 4 to 5 AM. It is not fun to get up for me....
Speaking of school back in. My cam traffic will drop like a stone now. Not that it was ever great. But now that both kids are in school. And now that BOTH kids are in school full time now, not much will be seen on these cams from 7:40 to 3:15PM or so. We will ALL be gone. So just to let you know if you drop in once in a while, we still live here!

And if you see me stumblin' around in the AM, half dressed, hair everywhere, looking pissed, SORRY.....
Bks

No comments: