Friday, August 21, 2009

Another pet lost..

We lost a pet this week. Sally McWhiskers was one of the kids pet rats.
For those of you who haven't had rats as pets, I don't want to hear it. They are good pets, and no different then any other cage pet. I deleted one comment from the guest book already. I guess this person saw what was going on in the house from the cameras, and left a message. Now, I believe it was a lack of English, but it didn't come out right. And since My 10 year old reads all of this, it needed to be deleted. Free speech doesn't work here... But I still believe the person just "wrote something" he or she didn't understand.
Anyway, the kids are crushed, as they have been before, and will be again. That is the thing about pets, and it is heart breaking to see your kids hurt. We have a cat not doing well also, and when the time comes, I WILL BE CRUSHED. It is hard being around these animals and loving them, and then they are gone......

Kids are starting school soon. Life, and times will change alot around our house.
We will see how things go!
Later, Bks

No comments: