Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Road trip...Well, not yet, but soon.

Still tyin' to get the last few things hammered out for the trip to Asheville NC.
It is coming up in October. We were down that way last year. Beautiful country. Great beers to be had. All you need to do is get passed the hippies. They are everywhere. On the streets. Inside all the stores, etc. Nothing like placing an order for pizza and your waitress has dreads. And the cook has dreads, and half the people in the place has dreads..... And I don't care, you want to save the world, but do you need to farkin' SMELL to save the world? Do you hate soap because the MAN made it? Give me a break....
But like I said. Beautiful country. Smell or not...
I will try my best to set up a camera from North Carolina. If I have no view out of a window, I guess I will send video from the hotel room. And post lots of pictures I guess!
Cause it is purty!







Smell or not......................

By the way........

I am still looking for beers from around the world! But no one has sent me any yet!




Bks

No comments: