Saturday, August 15, 2009

I like cheese.

The cook out with the neighbors went well. They have three kids, one of which still has that new baby smell. Well, until he did a little toss-up on me.Two or three toss-ups to tell the truth. Got the wife a few times also. The last one being a little impressive. Kid is cute as hell. All three of the kids are cute. I just thank god that we will never do it again. It is nice to see a nice little baby, hold it, and then hand it back. But once your manly little friends have met the knife.........You don't need to worry about little ones ever again. But that is a story for some other day.
It was still hard to watch someone else grill.. But that is OK. I mother came in from out of town today so I will fire up the grill (like I need a reason) at noon on Sunday. Going to have hamburgers,cheesy mett's, and the basic fixin's to go with it.
The more I think about this blog stuff, the more I wish I could write. I know very few people read this, and I know few come for the cameras. BUT I wish I could right about something to keep you coming back. With my spelling, grammer,(see) structure, etc. I find my own blog hard to read.... But I just pound away at the keyboard and click post. I never see it again. So I am sorry. If you force yourself to read this, I just want you to know I will try a little harder from here on out. I still wont read it! Or even check spelling. But I will try to write. And I will try to stop the bitchin so much.......
On that note, my eyes are a bit sleepy..
Bye Bye,.
Brian

4 comments:

Copeland Hill said...

Consider your style "reality writing". Why not? Its sincere, accurate, topical, contextual, relational, personal, and, therefore, interesting. In fact, its more akin to recorded musings than it is "writing". Meaning you contemplate your life and likes and record the ensuing musings. Musings eschew correct spelling and proper grammar.

Keep it up.

Bks said...

Your profile picture does you no justice.
LOL I know you have been coming here for a good long time now, and left me many comments. have even seen that you are working in Law...?
You write the way I wish I could... LOL
But as always, thanks for coming here and I hope to hear more from you. JUst PLEASE, PLEASE, tell me your name isn't Chris W...M..
See ya,Brian

Copeland Hill said...

Well, I used to be a practicing lawyer...my license is in inactive status meaning its valid but i don't practice.

And my name is not Chris nor does it rhyme with Chris.

Bks said...

It is very good to know. I didn't believe were him. But I wouldn't put it past "this" lawyer to be nice to me for 20 years and then let me in on the "joke". His humor,,,,isnt. That's why I don't speak with him any longer.
Knew you were to nice! LOL