Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November fun

Yet one more month of fun...

Lots going on this month. Wife has a B-day this Thursday. We plan to have a nice lunch, might take in a movie, and have a big steamer pot of seafood for dinner. It should be a nice day.

This year for Thanksgiving we have decided to have the family over. MOST of the family anyway. So the house should be full, and I am not sure how it will go. I see a lot of LOUD conversations going on... I plan to do most of the cooking and 98% of the drinking.I plan to deep fry a bird, cook a ham, have all the fixin's, and people are bringing more. I will stay out of the way and see how it goes. As I get older and older, it is easier to WATCH. I don't like to be seen so much. Which is strange when it comes to this website.. Someone on the guest book asked me how it feels to be watched all day long on these cameras. Well, for the most part I do not get many hits. For why I put up these cameras in the first place? I am still tryin' to figure that out. I know I am nothing to look at. The wife is purty, and we have the two kids, two cats, one rat, and now three dogs. But people still stop in and visit. Not sure why, but I love to see the cameras being used. Hear the two cameras moving around. The same person asked if we were ever caught having sex. Well, I gotta say NO. You can trust me on this, NO ONE would wants to see my white a$$ doing that.Besides, who has 3 hours to watch something like that! LOL
Oh, and the wife still hates the cameras, so she would never...................
I am working on a beer idea, so I plan to brew soon. I hate having dry taps..........
I wanted to say something else, but for the life of me can't figure out what, so I will go for now.
Have a good Thanksgiving, if you do it. Seems most people who drop in here are from over sea's. And if you don't deep fry turkeys over sea's, well you have NO idea what you are missing!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: