Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wrap up of the day.

The day is almost over. It went very well. Walked around the mall for a few hours. Had lunch at Panera Bread, and caught a movie. "Couples Retreat. We were the only two in the movie. The movie was OK I guess.
After coming home I found that I had lost three cameras again. This time I believe it is a networking problem. I use a Linksys USB thumb drive to network this computer. It seems to be fighting the computer over IP settings. I can't remember how to fix this issue. I seem to remember that it happened once before. But my memory is short. VERY short.....

What was I sayin'?

Anyway, I hope to figure this out soon. After all, I just added two more gig's of memory to this rebuilt computer......
Sucks.......

Also, it looks like the webcamXP software is about to expire. The way this software is put out now, it looks like I will need to pay for it, or just drop these three cameras. What says you?
Anyone wanna send me the cost of the software???? LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do not have to pay for the software again, I have already emailed you the serial and name to use, just enter it on your webcamxp and thats it.