Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cold weather and ChilI !

It is that time of year again. The Beer Club that I am in loves to cook. But if you like to spend 4 to 9 hours making beer, it isn't a big jump to like to cook. We will be having the big cook off at my house again this year. What is it? I think the 4 th year that I have hosted this meeting. I won last year, but it sounds like even more people will be coming to this one. The more chili on hand the better. It will just be harder to take the prize! LOL
Still haven't closed the pool down. I am sure this will bite me in the ass, the water is now under 50 f. Getting the steps out will be a problem........
Anyway, Saturday at 6pm or so, my house will be full of people drinking good beer, and eating lots of chili! So tune in if you bother to watch these cams!

God, I bet the house will stink by the end of the night.......

No comments: