Friday, November 20, 2009

What was I going to say???

Funny thing, woke up this morning and three of my cameras have came back online...?
Not sure why, but it seems like they come and go. The network is found, then lost......... Then found again..... UNLESS I try to get on line from this computer... Then it is lost again.......... BLAHHHHHHHHHH
Not in the mood to figure this out.....

On the plus side, The 2010 vacation has been set. I have a count down timer on one of my cam pages. It is to remind me to get in shape... I wasn't the biggest guy on the beach last year.(TOO much beer), but I still look like I am 7 months along....Not to mention my hernia... LOL, OK so I do look pregnant. Belly button and all. I really need to get that fixed.(The belly button). And drop 20 lbs. or so.
We made the mistake of going on our FIRST vacation back in 2008. So this will be our third trip to the Outer Banks. I guess we have started something if I have now planned the third visit. Just need to wait till July of next year that is........ Hope I make it!

Picked up a new Turkey fryer a day ago. It will be my third. I use the hell out of them and don't take very good care of them. So had to pick this one up from Thanksgiving. I have burners, pots, and everything I need to brew beer, but don't want to load one up with oil!

Still have bills to write, so next time..... Bye

No comments: