Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Camera !!!

Well, I have a new Remote camera going. It will not always be on, but we will still call it camera 9.
At this moment it is in the bedroom. BUT, it will not be on for long. I was working on it and the battery was going out, the charger just happened to be in this room. LOL WIFE would kill me, so it will be out soon.
It took me hours to work out some problems, and not sure they are all worked out just yet, but it is a start.
If this works well, I plan to add 2 or 3 more Remote cameras. From my laptops, and maybe even work.
Be sure to hit refresh on my page. The camera link might not be online yet....
Brian

2 comments:

Samantha said...

wow i check your site regularly soon i will have my own cam site.
its amazing very beautifull family and house !! i love your back garden, pool and bedroom, its very dreamy.
Good luck and keep it up.

good job with the new cam.

Bks said...

Thanks Samantha1
Let me know when you have your site up and running. We need more people doing this crazy hobby!