Sunday, July 19, 2009

Vacation is over....

Well, we are back home now. The drive is the hardest part..Not as young was I once was. And with young kids, well, it is a bit harder.
I am worn out, and really need to get in bed. Just had a weeks worth of internet to catch up on. I went without, I made it seven days, but it was hard! I didn't get to share video from the beach. And I couldn't see my house from the beach.And as always, the computers shut down while I was gone. Or a few did anyway. But I am sure you five didn't notice.
I haven't even checked the kitchen and dinning room computer yet, so I don't even know if it is on or not.
Lots and lots to do at work in the AM. Will take a bit to catch up. But, all in all, I did love being on the sand again.
Pictures to follow in a day or two.
Bks

2 comments:

Gisele Claudya said...

Nice to see you're back home and that everything was fine there in vacation.
I notice the problem with the cameras but I could take a picture of the cat lying on the kitchen lol.
I'll send you later.
Kisses to everybody. I'll be waiting for the pictures in your blog or site.
kissesssssssssss

Samantha said...

hey welcome back !