Monday, June 29, 2009

Day off..

Had a good day off today. Wife and I had the house alone for once. It was nice. It was quiet...
I moved some beer today. After being in the primary carboys for 15 days, the beer has cleaned up nice. I will leave them to secondary for 7 days or so then transfer to kegs.Well, One batch I will move to a keg, I don't have room for two kegs in my kegerator.It has three kegs already in it. One Barley wine, a two year old Mead, and a Copper Ale I made on May third. I added 1 OZ. of cascade hops to one of the beers. The smell of the hops in these beers are great. Thought I would dry hop one and see how it comes out. Looks like I should try to brew again before I go on vacation. Don't want to get behind again..Nothing worse then running out of beer.
It is late, I have been stayin' up far to late the last week or so. Last night I was up till 3am. I guess I have a few hundred things on my mind.....Just can't stand to turn out the lights and sit and think.It is easier to pass out and dream then sit in the dark..
But I do have work in the am, so I guess I will try to get in bed.
Bks

No comments: