Monday, June 15, 2009

June 15th update. Or computer problem update. Or brewin' update, or ...... whatever...

OK. So my living room computer hasn't been connected to the internet for a while now. I figure the problem is in the Cat-5 wire, or the on board network card. Is it a card if it is on the motherboard? Anyway, I had some ends put on a cable, and it worked. ((See other post.)Did I post that? Not that anyone reads this). Anyway, I didn't want to crawl under the house so I decided to cut into the cat-5 wire that the dog chewed into. ( Three times). I cut it all out AGAIN,and did a little splice job. It seems to be working again so I will leave it alone! We will see what happens.

On the beer front, On Saturday I made a 10 gallon batch of American Pale ale. It looks good so far. In a week to 15 days I move it to secondaries. I hope to brew again in two weeks,but it depemds how this one turns out.
I have the grains, so I must brew.......................
I have no Idea what I have put to paper(ONLINE), so I hope spelling and grammer is a littke OK, But as always, I do this for ME!

No comments: