Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Status

I didn't think I would be posting this soon, but here I am.
Decided to get of my butt and do some computer work today. I am happy to say that I have my living room computer set up and broadcasting. The live room camera, front door camera, and even my porch cam is back up. The porch cam has been down for a year or so, and I missed the security feature this cam brings.
Next up is work on the dining room computer, monitor, and cameras. But since this will cost some money for a new monitor, it might be a little while. I have removed the PTZ camera from the living room, and I guess it will not be coming back.. To many pervs out on the interwebs zooming in on my family.... Zooming ALL the way in, when there is no reason... Oh well, it was one of the best features of my little site.. People just had to ruin it...
Till later
Bk

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what state you live in the USA?????

Bks said...

West Virginia

Keity said...

I love your house, think it's cool to follow the daily life of you. A hug. Keity - Brazil

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hello Brian. Its anna-maria.

Unknown said...

Hello,

I found your webcam while searching for a live webcam. I was looking for "See Sarasota Live" a webcam of Siesta Key Beach in Sarasota, Florida. I love this beach! it is so beautiful, so is the area. I vacation there often. Check out the webcam, I'm sure you and your family would like to see it. Your photos show you and your family enjoy going to the beach. I'm am sorry to have intruded on your privacy. I don't know if this is for everyone to view. Regards from NJ.