Thursday, January 19, 2012

The End?

For the few of you that still come to this site...
You may have noticed that the living room, and front door cam have been down for a few days. Also, the IR porch cam has been down for 3 to 6 months now. Also, one of my kitchen cameras, or the dining room cam ( depends on the day) has been down for a long while now. You may also notice that my back yard PTZ cam is acting up. As it does every winter because of the cold weather.
The front room cameras being down are due to a massive virus that I can't seem to get rid of. And this seems to be the cameras that most people hit. The kitchen/dining room cameras are on a machine that has problems also. A bug or two, and a broken monitor that my fist ran into one night. Nothing much more to say about that...
And that leaves the back room computer. It seems to be running ok. And not much I can do about the cold weather.

Anyway, all this has me a little upset. I have had this site for MANY years. And I still WANT to run this site. As always, I will say I don't know why. I just know I want to.But with all the problems adding up, I wonder if it is worth fighting for anymore. The family has really never liked it. But my wonderful wife has let me do this. As my daughter gets older she has learned to hate the cams. My boy still doesn't care one way or the other.
What I am tryin' to say is this...... I don't know if I will fix anything anymore...
It breaks my heart to think about this site going away, and I have made so many friends all over the world. But with the family being upset, computer virus, broken monitors, and money issues, it might be time to let it go...
I understand that very few people drop in on our crazy little family life. And as I have said for years, I don't even know why I want to do it so bad. I just know I WANT TOO!!!! But it is getting to hard to take care of.
So I gotta figure out what to do from here.
As always, just venting. But I will let you know before I close it all down, or if I decide to fix it all.
Brian

1 comment:

ALDOFRANCE said...

Hi Brian . I understand your feelings. If you shut down this site, I hope you will keep the same email.
Friendly
ALAIN