Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hello again all.  Or few, or whatever...
Just had my 42nd. birthday! woohoo... never thought I would live this long. Might have taken better care of myself years ago if I had known!
So, summer is here. Pool is open but still a wee bit cold. Kids don't seem to care, so that is all that matters.
Still lots of yard work to do. And lots of plants to get in the ground, but I love this time of year.Vacation is coming up soon. This year it will be Florida. My 5th vacation, so I am ready to see something new. Love the Outer Banks, NC, but wanted something different. I drop in on a site here on the interwebs, Ernies house of whoop ass. He seems to be a pretty cool guy, but the site is not safe for work.Anyway, he is down in Florida, and I thought of looking him up. But from (his) past post, I don't believe he is a fan of West Virginia. And even though I would love to have a beer with this guy, I don't think I would be able to keep my mouth shut about the W.V. jokes he has told on his site in the past years.
I am still trying to find a new guestbook to replace the old one. I had years worth of messages from friends all over the world on it. But one sad asshole drove me to turn it off. I miss the messages from friends. So I am still looking for a new guestbook that I can look at the post before they go live.
After all these years with this site, it still looks like crap, doesn't have 1/2 the features I want, and I have no idea how to fix it. BUT I am still here. For those that drop in from time to time...
Until I find a new guest book, fill free to e-mail me at insanitycam@gmail.com
I have sent e-mails back to three people who have dropped me an e-mail in the last week , but I don't know if they are getting it. No one has wrote back...
Anyway, will try to write again before vacation. Maybe this year I will set up the beach camera.
Brian

No comments: