Sunday, January 29, 2012

Computers, food, ideas..

I have put some cams back online. I also pulled out a computer that I had rebuilt a year or so ago. So I think I only have about 5 of my cams up right now, but more to come. Just gotta decide what I am going to broadcast to the public. I am 90 % SURE that I wont be putting the PTZ cam back up in the living room. The zoom feature gets on my families nerves. And the only time the zoom is used with me in the room, well, it goes to my feet. Now, I don't care if someone likes my feet... Strange, but I don't care. But like I said, the family doesn't like the zoom feature. So I might use that camera out front.I am thinkin' about just a USB cam in the living room.Still looking for a guestbook that when people sign, it comes to my e-mail for approval first. If I can't find one I might just give the idea up. I have made so many friends all over the world, but it isn't worth it to have a guestbook when you have one or two assholes that ruin everything you have had for 10 plus years.....And I shouldn't need to check my guestbook twice a day....This site has been around for a long time, but I wont deal with sad sacks of shit who have far to much time on their hands. Put I do save every e-mail, comment, and message that has ever been sent to me. Along with IP addy's. Might put this info to use one day...........

Anyway, tried my hand at flat iron steaks tonight. First time using this cut of meat. I rubbed down 9 steaks with two different spices from Penzeys Spices... This company is great! Both spices were really good, but I might have cooked the flat iron steaks just a bit to long. This cut of meat might have been better a little on the rare side. Not that I family would have liked pink meat.... But everyone seemed to like it. Also cooked up some tiny tators, onions, and peppers on the grill. And a nice side of rice. I have a Brisket to smoke soon, some chicken legs and thighs to smoke and pull, and some great looking pork steaks to grill soon.God I love cooking out.Have four Webers on the back deck, and love cooking every night!
So for those that still drop in, look for the cameras to come back, and might even add more... If only to piss off those that don't like me.........................
Bk

No comments: