Friday, December 30, 2011

etc.

Oh, the fun of having a tiny little webcam site.... blah..
Besides the few idiots that visit me and write crap on my guest book. Or the crazy e-mail here and there, I am still here. Still don't know why. But I can't bring myself to pull the plug. After all these years, I just can't do it.

Last post I said I was sick of turkeys. And I still am. But that hasn't stopped my outdoor kitchen from putting out some damn fine food. Just not turkeys...For Christmas, my wife really came through. Lots of goodies for my smoker,and charcole grill. Take tonight. I had a beer can chicken going on my new gas grill. And a rotisserie chicken spinnin' above some kingsford coals on my other grill. I know, sick of turkey, but cooking two chickens at once on two different grills....But man, was it some juicy chicken. Believe I am going to try to do my first brisket soon. I also had a temp. control device (DigiQ DX2) for my smoker under the tree. So I think I will take the plunge and cook what some people say is one of the hardest meats to smoke. We will see.
Was out of town for a few days, but now that I am back I need to catch up at work and then finish my outdoor projects. Lot of storage builds to work on. A pool that still isn't closed all the way, and some garden boxes to build for next summer.
Till next time....
Bks

2 comments:

Copeland Hill said...

just returned from west virginia. Always think of you while driving through Huntington.

Bks said...

Hey Copeland, long time no hear. Hope all is well.