Friday, October 9, 2009

October?

It is October. Wow. Time seems to slip away from me more every month. I have let this website and blog kinda slip a bit. So I thought I might drop a few lines.
This time of year web traffic drops off to nothing. The family is at school and work most of the day, so nothing really going on. I guess the few people that still drop in just wanna check up on all the animals for me!
I haven't made any beer for a while now. Not sure why. God knows I have everything I need to make 200 gallons or so sitting around the house. Might try to plan a batch before the end of the month.
I am home today with the BOY. He is running a bit hot, and has had bathroom problems all day. Not sure if it is swine flu or not. To many damn little bugs around today to make us feel like crap. I blame older doctors and the people that believed them for years about antibiotics. We have spent 40 plus years making these bugs stronger....Hell, cant even buy soap with out "antibiotic protection" built in. Come on people, let your kids eat dirt once in a while.....

But as always, I am starting to ramble...

No comments: