Friday, March 13, 2009

Work

It is late. Thought I would post again just to talk to my self. Lots going on at work so thats what I will spew about today.
Lots of painting done, LOTS more to do. Been putting up wall paper here and there and still have a lot more of that to do also. We found about 8 pictures online and picked up the frames here in town for them. So, I really need to get the paper and paint done. I am not at work as much as I need to be, and the only time I can really get things done is after hours. Guess I better go in Friday night and paper my ass off. Place is old and looks like hell, so the little I have done looks great so far.

It is late, I guess I should force myself to go to sleep. I drop my boy off at school at 9am and pick him up at 12 on Fridays. Not much reason to even go to work. And I forgot to pick up school snacks so I will need to run to the store. Hell by the time I go to work I would need to leave anyway....

No comments: