Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nice warm days.....

The pool is almost open. Yes it is March and the water will not be ready for months, but why not. The cover was off, it is turning green, so I might as well. Most of the plumbing is now back on, all I need to do is install the light/water outlet. Will also need to purchase a butt load of pool shock.
This also lets me it is time to put the backyard camera back in the.......backyard. Not that we really need a pan,tilt,zoom camera in the laundry room/wife's office/beer vault room.
I guess for now, I am going to leave all the cameras running. I can't do much about my sad bloggin' powers. Or lack of them, but I will keep the site for a while longer. Guess to much work has went into it. Besides, will be on vacation this summer and would love to keep an eye on the house...
Now, what to blog about in the future....

No comments: