Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring....?

Man, the weather was great today. Talk about spring fever.. I hear the park was full today, but didn't get the chance to go down. I can't wait for summer. It will be nice to fill our planters up with flowers again. It looks bad out front. But then again, I still have Christmas lights up.... Not lit of coarse, but they are still up. Lazy I guess.
I picked up a new computer today, had it built by a small business owner here in town. I could have done it myself, but it will be going in at work as a server. Better that a pro build it then me. The numbers on this thing are great and only for $500. Five years ago this would have ran into the thousands of dollars.I wanted to start working on it here before I take it to work, but I am short a monitor, mouse and keyboard. I guess I could shut down one of my desk tops and use the things I need, but every time I shut down one of these three computers it is never the same. Not sure how I want to handle this yet, but I will tell you I can't run out and get a new monitor! Once I do get this machine running, I will switch out the servers and rebuild the infected machine. Will be a nice back-up. God knows I might be hurt if I set up a fourth desk top here in the house...Let alone more cameras. I am thinking about getting rid of the kitchen and dinning room cameras. No one seems to watch these camera much anyway. I can only figure it is because I spend a good amount of time in the kitchen.... Looks like people are getting sick of my pregnant looking ass! That didn't sound right, after all, I have a great ass, it is the front of me that looks pregnant....And that would be fine if I was a girl.....
Man, I am running on tonight....Sad thing is I haven't been drinking... Oh well.

It is still very early, but I am going to try to go to bed early. I always stay up far to late, so why not see what will happen with extra sleep..
And DAMN, this house is hot..............
I hate to sleep when it is hot...
B

1 comment:

Copeland Hill said...

please don't shut down the kitchen or any of the cams, for that matter.