Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Guest Book, and um, well, I don't know.

I thought it would be fun to put up the guest book. Thought I might get to read a few post from the people that visit my site. Forgot that no one comes here. From the three that have signed it, one was family. So I guess two people ain't too bad for a sad little site in West Virginia. But yes, I know nothing goes on in front of the cameras that people really want to see.

Wife's B-day is the 19th. Hope to spend some time with her. She will be out with the mother most of the day, and I guess I will go to work. Not that I can pay bills with out money, but I do have some taxes that are due the 20th, so I better find a way to pay them I guess. It is just hard to go back to walking the streets after putting on this much weight.

Been working a bit on a mash tun for all grain brewin'. I will post pictures later, but it wont be ready for a good while. Still need a lot of fittings, hoses, etc. and money is getting tighter then ever before. But I hope by next summer I can make the jump to all grain. Better beer dontcha know. Or so they say.

Christmas (not the holidays) but frickin' CHRISTMAS, is just around the corner. Guess I better sharpen my axe. This year I might need to "borrow" a tree from someones yard....hehe

I have been wanting to write about the world today, or more to the point the USA, but I can't get out what I want to say. And no amount of bitchin' will matter. Even from me. The king of bitchin'.
On a positive note, I was tryin' to pick up a few things for the wife's b-day, and I was in a different state close to a great beer store. I stumbled on some bottles of Rogue XS Imperial India Pale Ale. They had four bottles. I had cash for two. I will kick myself later for not mugging,holding up, or otherwise coming up with the money for the other two bottles. But, at $14 something a bottle, I should be happy with what I did pick up!



I like beer.
I am not pregnant, I just like beer.
B

No comments: