Thursday, October 16, 2008

This post should not be read by anyone under 18, will be bad words............

I wanted to do this site when I was on the road all the time. I wanted to see my family. I wanted friends and family to be able to stop in once and a while. I also liked the security side if the cameras. Well look here, 5 hours on the road, 5 states in one day and I am in Asheville, NC.

And every damn camera I have, all fucking six of them are down. ALL FUCKING SIX of them.
My babysitter, asked if once in a while she could shut down the livingroom camera, and I said no. NO.... Just push the chair in front of it I said. Well five hours on the road, and I fire up my laptop. Three cameras are gone. This morning, the other 3 are gone.
How can I see my kids, how do I know the house is OK? The cats? The dogs? Wife wanted to be able to see the kids as we called every day. Now we wont be able to..... These damn cameras have been up for a long fucking time with no troubles.... A power outage here and there, but always up.... Now I want them, and they are gone.
I don't give a shit if some people don't understand this little hobby. Hell, I am not sure why I want cameras up in my house..... But I do know one thing.... It is MY FUCKING HOUSE...........
Can't wait to hear the reason. Power went out, kids messed them up,,,,, But all six cameras??? Two computers???????
Bullshit.....

No comments: