Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Back in WV

Our trip to Asheville,NC is now over.
It was a great trip. Lots to see and do for me while the wife was in class.
The food, beer, breweries, and people are all worth seeing. Or, eating,drinking...?
I have never seen so many damn hippies in one place before, but not a problem.
I ran to work today to try and catch up on a few things, and will do that same Tuesday. Then back to work full time on Wednesday.
Oh,,,, it is late and already Tuesday..
Having more troubles with cams freezing up, and that damn %20 that shows up when you click the blog link. But, I now have a third computer to set up somewhere in the house. My mother and her husband had to drive 3 or 4 hours to bring their dog to us to look at. It is a sick puppy. Anyway, we made it back home from our trip and met the family at the house and ran over and opened the hospital. An hour or so later, they were back on the road. Left me an old computer to fix and play with. Will use it here for the website, or as a back up for work. If I do use it for the site, will need to get my hands on some more video input devices, cameras, etc. But that is the way I am headed. Will need a new hard drive, memory, and a copy of windowsXP. So it will be a while.But who knows, might have two to four more cameras up soon....
Feeling better last few days. Well, my back is shot, and my knees are gone, but I am tryin' to feel better about life. I bitch a lot, little to damn fat, and get mad to easy. Seems like the mountain air helped me in the head.

No comments: