Tuesday, October 7, 2008

!@&$#!*$!* !@#$%^*&^ DOG !!!!!

Well, woke up this A.M. to find my computer (Pluto) was not connected to the net. So I go to check the router and find that it is the cat-5 cable that has been chewed. This is now the third time. I was able to slice and dice it back together before running the boy to school. And you can't begin to know what I want to do to this dog.It isn't just my cat-5, it is everything. Brand new dog beds,the boys toys, anything IT can get in its @#&*^)$ mouth. Then the holes being dug in the back yard. Or the fact that he somehow gets out of the yard and we need to chase him.
Just how many times can you splice a cat-5 before it stops working? I have no idea, but I will tell you this. It will not happen again. I have some dried Super Chili's, and dried Super Cayenne(sp?) peppers in the kitchen window. I plan to grind these up to a fine powder, mix with a little something sticky, and paint all my wires in the back room. I just hope to god the little thing tries to bite into one after I am done.
Gotta get working.
B

No comments: