Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Since I am getting ready to travel soon, I thought I better check up on some gun laws.
Of the states I will be driving in, only Georgia doesn't have reciprocity with West Virginia. No big deal I guess, it isn't like I am going into New York or anything. I will just break the gun down and lock it in different parts of the van. Just a shame I need to take the time to do so. Guess they have NO crime to worry about.
Spent three days in the pool, and boy am I red. But I was told to build up a tan before going to Florida. I hear the sun can be brutal. Can't wait to find out. I just hope the beach isn't as crowded as I bet it will be. Looking at pictures of Clear Water, it looks like it is way over developed.
Have been cooking out just about every night, might give it a break for tonight. But then again, might not.....

Later, Brian


3 comments:

Keity said...

hey brian, post more photos in your album, and more comments on his blog. A hug.

Gisele Claudya said...

Hi, Brian, is everything Ok? Are you all fine? Sope so.
Kisses, to all of you from your friend from brazil.

ALDOFRANCE said...

Hi Brian,
I've no news from you and you're internet site is no more filled. Every thing's OK ? Bye ALAIN FROM FRANCE