Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Problems part 2

Well people, I can't figure this out. I thought my three cameras were down do to a cat5 wire. Guess I was wrong. My daughter clicked on internet explorer and up it popped. So now I am pissed. I could have fixed a cable. Software side? Website side? Router? I have looked at all The things that I know about. And let me tell you, that isn't much. I have been upset the past week or so about thousands of things, so this doesn't help. It makes me mad that I am so damn stupid when it comes to computer stuff. Things that I should be able to fix.... So I just get mad, and hate myself even more.I love my little site. I love looking in from work. It is one of my two hobbies.And I can't fix it when it breaks. Some damn hobby.

Well, everything else in my life is going to hell, so why not this site too.......

2 comments:

Copeland Hill said...

Every time I click on one of your webcams the following site pops up: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

This started a few days ago.

toni said...

when i get on your webcams the adobe.com/flashplayer pops up also. mybe try to do system restore that might work