Sunday, May 24, 2009

Computer problems

Sitting here in bed so I thought I would look at my front door and porch cameras before i fell asleep. They don't seem to be on....?So I run down and check the computer. It seems to be ok. Just doesn't look like it is on the network anymore. Now I ain't, not, no, good with this computer stuff, so I really don't know what to do.It might be the cat5 wire, but i can't check that this late. Not sure how I would check it anyway. I hope that is the only problem, but it wasn't easy to run it in the first place. And I would hate to run it again...
So it looks like I have lost three of my cameras for now. I will see what I can do in the AM.

Pool was used today! First swim of the season. My fat arse didn't sink!! And when I got out of the pool, Green peace didn't try to roll me back into the water!

Now I will sit here in bed and worry about this computer all night......blah.

No comments: