Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More Snow

Boy the snow is flyin'. I had to get my kids out of school two hours early for no reason, but the snow we were looking for is now here. Looks great of my cameras, but hate what it does to business. Not to mention school closings.
Wife is at a meeting a little to far away. Worried about her getting home in her piece of crap Neon.
Would do anything to get her a new car, but that is a long way off.
Biggest Loser is not on tonight because of some damn Basket Ball game. Funny how I like to watch a show that I should be on.
Going to get the kids in bed soon, might play a little Zelda on the Wii. Makes me forget whats going on and takes me back to my childhood.
Nothing new going on with the website for now. Besides the two cameras that freeze up every 6 to 12 hours, everything seems to be running. Need to add some memory to all my machines.
When it warms up, both PTZ cameras will be going outside. I even have this little idea about an underwater camera for the pool. It would be something different than other websites have, but I am sure the wife would have something to say about that! LOL
Just want to do more with this site, but not sure what yet.
Feel free to send me any ideas. Or money... I could always use money. Oh, or beer! Need some viewers fom Germany, or over sea's to send me some real beer!
Man, I really need to brew some damn beer.

3 comments:

Gisele Claudya said...

Hi, Brian, it's me, Gisele, from Brazil. I wish I could live in a place with snow. It's very hot here today (it's summer timehere) and I hate summer.
I've already lived in Portugal and I loved it.
A cam in the pool is a fantastic idea. Let us know the way you live throw the bebcam. This is culture, my friend. Thanks for the oportunity to see your family and how you live.
Kisses to everybody,
Gisele

toni said...

hello brian im from new castle pa you need to get soumd for you webcams that would be great

Bks said...

Toni, Love your State! Strange beer laws, but still a great place to visit.
I have thought about adding sound fom the house, but it seems like I yell more every day. Not to mention the 5 year old who never stops talking. Or the 9 year old who feels the need to yell from room to room, or floor to floor. Not sure people could listen to this day to day.