Monday, February 23, 2009

February update

Well, not much to update.
Seems like the auto focus is going on my Backyard camera (that is indoors right now).
I have a few more of these cameras so I might try to replace it soon. My IR cameras still kick out every day and I need to reboot. Getting sick of that.
Anyway, been spending some time at work on paint and wallpaper. Gotta try to make this place look somewhat OK. I sit at home on my laptop and look at numbers, bank accounts, etc. just looking for ways to make this work.
The one thing I look forward to is brewin' beer. I am so close to brewing my first batch of all grain I can taste it. Two years of extract brewing, soon I will be moving on to better beer with even better flavor. Not to mention 10 gallons at a time instead of 5!
I should be go up north soon to pick up 300 LBS. of grain and 2 LBS. of hops. Will be a nice trip away from here, a nice lunch, some good beer, and supplies to start brewing again.
Now, if I could only find a second 15.5 gallon keg............ huuuummmmmmmmmm....

No comments: