Friday, September 19, 2008

Cams up, cams down, cams up..........

Been a fun two weeks with the cameras.
So far the power has been out twice, and our (wifes) new dog has decided to EAT my cat5 wire going to one of my computers. Now, I love cats. And I do run an animal hospital, and I am married to a Veterinarian. So, I will not say one bad thing about DOGSSSSSSSSSSS.
So, I guess I will stop talking at this time about them.

Not much new going on. Been working hard at home and work. Tryin' to get things done. The beer brewing has dropped a bit, but hope to pick it up again. Just need to order a few things. I do have about 45 Lbs. of honey on hand, so I see a few meads being done soon!
My boy has a birthday coming up in Oct. and I really hope some family can make it. I can't wait till he is older, I have my eye on some great lego's. (for him.........not me.......)I miss the 800 to 1000 piece lego kits. And they have some Star Wars kits out!!!!
Anyway, thought I would write something.... If only to say I did.
B

1 comment:

ALDOFRANCE said...

Hi Brian, I can imagine your anger about dogs !!! More efficient than a data virus : DOGS TEETH. We wish a happy birthday to your son in advance. I have to say that my son Paul (age nearly 8) is completely crazy about LEGO. I've spent a lot of time playing with lego during my youth too. I'm going to built my blog on "BLOGGER" soon.
Kisses from France to all your family. ALAIN FROM FRANCE.