Sunday, December 20, 2009

December update.........

Well, after the last post, I am not sure what to say.
I am still here. The computers are still messed up.
Work, home life, and everything else, is still the same.
We did get a nice snow. Not what the weather man and woman called for, but is it ever?
They never have any idea what is going on. And they never will. But we did have about 3 or 4 inches. We were looking for 12 inches or so, but go figure...............
I have almost given up on this site. It is still up,I guess. I don't check the cams much anymore. But I haven't turned stuff off yet. So I guess things are ok.

I just spent close to four hours making a great dinner. It had more things in it then anything I have ever made. It was so much fun to cook. It was also very nice to eat. BUT, it wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. Come on..... so much work. It was really good. But, so, much workkkkkk.
Going to have christmas dinner for the staff around 4pm Monday. Some great food for that also. Don't know if they care , or just want free food and gifts. But we will do it.
So, I am still here. The site is still here. And to the people that want me to write, well, I can't. If you want to talk to me, do what others have done. Write me at insanitycam@gmail.com


Bks

No comments: